Discovery Day Camp: July 20 - 24, 2020 (Monday - Friday)
An adventure that you have to witness!
An opportunity for local kids entering 1st through 5th grade to learn valuable science and art lessons in a beautiful camp setting! The Discovery Day Camp program will run from 8:30 - 2:30, Monday through Friday, under the supervision of a caring and experienced staff. Our days will be packed full of activities; incorporating singing, music, art, science, local history, games, and hiking. Program leader Beccy Tanis brings four years of camp experience and one year of running a camp program to the table. Campers are placed in groups based on age and friendships. Parents are invited on Friday afternoon for the "showcase of camp" when campers will share about their week's adventures through art and song. $125 for the first child and $75 for each additional sibling.
Register Online Today!
Registration Form (PDF)
- 7:30-8:30 Continental Breakfast, activities, and drop-off
- 8:30-9:00 Opening - introduce theme for the day, singing, and games
- 9:00-12:00 Morning Discovery Time in small groups (hiking, creek walking, snack time, etc.).
- 12:00-12:30 Lunch
- 12:30-1:30 Art
- 1:30-2:30 Supervised Free Time (boats, swimming, climbing wall, zip line)
- 2:30-3:00 closing and Parent Pick-Up