- Our hotel-style Cedar Lodge has 22 rooms with private baths. Depending on layout, rooms house between 3 and 5 people. Queen, double, twin and bunk bed combinations are available. Bed and bath linens are provided.
- Mountain View has 12 cabins with 22 carpeted cabin-suites. Each suite has two bunk beds and a private bath. Doors between the suites can be opened to allow 8 people to room together. Our newest cabin is handicapped accessible and has two suites each with 8 beds. Guests provide their own bed and bath linens
- Our West View housing area is the traditional rustic camp experience. There are 11 cabins, each with 8 bunks and a centrally located bathroom facility. Guests provide their own bed and bath linens.
Cedar Lodge Fireside Room
- Located on the first floor of Cedar Lodge, the Fireside Room can accommodate 62 in seminar style seating. This meeting space can also be set up using conference tables, round tables, or couches for a more relaxed atmosphere. This room features a 40 inch flat screen television and a large whiteboard. A sound system can be set up upon request. Adjoining the fireside Room is a kitchenette with a sink, refrigerator/freezer, and a coffee maker.
Mountain View Lounge
- Mountain View Lounge can accommodate 102 in seminar style setting. This meeting space can also be set up using onferece tables, round tablesm or couches for a more relaxed atmosphere. Mountain View Lounge features a full sound system and a LCD projector.
- Located above the waterfront, this outdoor pavilion may be used for both dining and meeting.